Certis Solutions is seeking a qualified Project Manager – Responsible for the successful management of all aspects of construction projects including estimating, scheduling, budgeting, client and subcontractor relations, commitment documents, profitability and documentation.
Must Have Qualifications
– Knowledgeable in general building and site/civil construction
– Knowledge of reading project plans and specifications)
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Construction Management Degree or related field is a plus
– Military background is a plus
– Intermediate to Advanced level in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
– Beginning level in ProCore
– Beginning level in Timberline
– Advance level in Microsoft Project
– Experience in BIM, LEAN, and LEED practices in a plus
– Multifamily or Industrial experience is a plus
Top Skills / Key Job Responsibilities
– Manage Contractor on-site construction activities as the designated Project Manager.
– Report to Project Team on all elements of risk associated with scope, schedule, and budget.
– Proactively Monitor daily work activities of the Contractor to ensure proper adherence to job site safety policies and procedures.
– Coordinate with Contractors to maintain the project schedule in an attempt to avoid potential delays, achieve milestones, and meet completion dates.
– Develop and evaluate project schedules.
– Direct the work of employees and /or subcontractors assigned to the project.
– Manage meetings and correspondence with customers.
– Participate with the project team to ensure timely coordination of submittals, requests for information (RFI’s), and plan revisions.
– Participate in value engineering alternative solutions with Owner, Designer, and Contractor
– Monitor and inspect work progress for quality control and quality assurance; identify and resolve problem issues in a timely manner.
– Prepare daily field observation reports and monthly reports along with progress photo documentation.
– Participate in weekly progress meetings; review pay applications; review and resolve change order requests; assist with closeout/turnover activities.
– Processes subcontractor commitment documents and associated reports including, but not limited to Subcontract Agreements, Purchase Orders, Work Orders and Change Orders
– Processes owner commitment documents including, but not limited to Contract and Change Orders
– Receives executed subcontract commitment documents, records executed date and discount terms