Certis Solutions is seeking a qualified General Manager with the following background:
Must Have Qualifications
- 10+ years of Construction Experience (multifamily renovations strongly preferred)
- Experience overseeing construction project profit and loss through effective cost control and reviews of estimating, purchasing, subcontracting and invoicing of all jobs
- Excellent organization skills Positive attitude
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 certified
- Proficient in Procore, Bluebeam, and MS Project
Top Skills / Key Job Responsibilities
- Review vendor/subcontractor qualifications and approve/discharge vendors and subcontractors.
- Directing local sales team and working with national sales team:
- Direct local sales team activities
- Enhance revenue through direct contact with existing customer base.
- Develop new customers through multi-family industry activities.
- Maintain relationships with new and existing customers through personal contacts.
- Review contract documents and progress of jobs.
- Ensure timely billing and collection activities are followed.
- Investigate and resolve client inquiries and complaints.
- Manage the administrative functions:
- Review/approve/report weekly sales and operations reports
- Take primary responsibility for project profit and loss through effective cost control and reviews of estimating, purchasing, subcontracting and invoicing of all jobs.
- Enforce company policies and procedures.