Certis Solutions is seeking a qualified Superintendent with the following background:
Must Have Qualifications
- 4+ years of Ground Up Industrial projects
- Must be able to review the status of priorities, properly delegates and exhibits an effective leadership
- Must be proficient in scheduling and have experience building a construction schedule from scratch
- Must be able to read and interpret construction drawings
- Analytical problem-solving abilities in determining solutions
- Customer Service orientated, manages difficult or emotional subcontractor situations
- Strong oral communication. Listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
- Must be excellent with Procore/Bluebeam
- Experience with CMU construction a huge plus
Top Skills / Key Job Responsibilities
- Schedule and supervise the work of subcontractors, as delegated by the Superintendent.
- Monitor the pace and quality of work.
- Schedule and monitor the delivery and consumption of materials.
- In connection with the Superintendent, lead, and coordinate inspections with the governing jurisdiction.
- Schedules punch lists to our subcontract partners in an organized, efficient and professional manner.
- Follows policies and procedures. Completes administrative tasks correctly and on-time