Certis Solutions is seeking a Sr. Transportation Project Manager in Houston, TX.
• Produces technical deliverables for assigned project(s) for successful delivery to clients
by coordinating and implementing project planning, task planning and delegation, task
oversight, engineering and design, and implementation of project controls, client
communications, and managing change.
• Coordinates project staff of engineers, technicians, planners as required and assigned
for the project(s) to achieve successful results for the client.
• Prepares technical proposals to provide professional services and assists in business
• Collaborates with Leadership and Business Development Department to lead technical
responses to the Request for Qualifications.
• Plans, schedules, and/or coordinates the preparation of documents or activities for
• Proponent for designated technical services as a project lead/expert.
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
• 10 years of highway transportation experience.
• Texas Professional Engineering License or the ability to obtain within 6 months
• Master’s degree in engineering or related field
• PMP Certification
• Experience working on TXDOT projects.
• PS&E PM Experience.
• Experience in TxDOT SOQ preparation, and TxDOT
interviews or willing to learn.
• Experience in staff oversight and mentoring EIT level engineers.
• QA/QC experience.
• Microstation, InRoads, and OpenRoads experience preferred.