Certis Solutions is seeking a seasoned AEC contract administrator in Sacramento, CA to provide contract administration and cost development support on infrastructure contracts.
• Review contract terms and conditions and prepare redlines based upon
established standards for proposal submittals and project contracting.
• Interpret the terms and conditions of contracts including fiscal and legal
implications and advise management on all significant procedures and regulations
affecting the contract.
• Work directly and proactively with project managers to facilitate the resolution of
any contract issues and assist with the negotiation of contract terms and conditions
as needed with guidance and support from management.
• Prepare subcontract agreements using established procedures and templates,
including the negotiation of additions, deletions, or modifications based on
guidelines, and coordinate execution and internal workflow of contract documents.
• Work with project managers to develop cost templates and billing rates, and
complete cohesive cost proposal submittals and ensure compliance with
RFP/contract terms and established cost guidelines.
• Prepare documentation for pre-award contract/cost audits including coordination
with subconsultants to obtain required information.
• Manage Subconsultant compliance with prevailing wage regulations, including
coordinating the submittal of required documentation requested by Clients.
• Manage various contract and other compliance reporting tasks.
• Minimum 5 years contract administration or equivalent experience.
• Experience with interpreting engineering contracts and drafting subconsultant
agreements to make decisions based on assessment, experience and sound
• Strong proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe Professional.
• Excellent problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to
recognize errors and make necessary corrections.
• Ability to deal effectively with competing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced
environment and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick
• Autonomous in planning and executing workload to complete complex tasks and
projects quickly and effectively with limited guidance.
• Strong sense of ownership, responsibility, and work ethic focused on providing
excellent customer service while maintaining a balance between results and the
needs of internal customers.
• Contract administration experience in an engineering or architecture firm.
• Experience using cost formulas.
• Ability to read and understand the protocol specified and the forms/statements required in engineering and planning RFPs/RFQs.
• Experience with prevailing wage compliance.